Did you mean: 

Data

enas4jesus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for last month and this month and I'm not getting my data

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@enas4jesus Did you solve the issue? Everything is clear and good now, or you need further help? Let us know, thanks.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@enas4jesus wrote:

In order to get working data, your APN setting must be correct.

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

1.  Restart your phone with data enabled and PM SIM card inserted to let PM SIM card to configured your APN settings automatically.  If this failed to fix it, you need to update your APN setting manually using the above link as reference.

2.  Check your data usage line on your overview page after login.

I used 16.514 MB out of 250MB from my plan.  If you do not see your data usage line, you had used all your data. 

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    140.206  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    1  /  400 MIN
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    4  /  100 MIN
    1GB Promo
    102.004  /  1024 MB
    250 MB at 3G speed
    16.514  /  250 MB
    500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance
    225  /  500 MIN

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is up to 2 days or longer. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you purchase an add-on ?  It is a two step process, you need to pay and add it to your account.  Check your account under data and add-ons.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you can't make data connection you will have to coast you apn settings.

First try network reset and restart with sim in

Then try changing them manually, I'll post link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp... 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@enas4jesus can you log into your self service account and see if you have data available? And whats the make and model of your phone?  Thanks. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@enas4jesus wrote:

Can you log into self service and look at Plans and add ons to see if your data is showing up?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@enas4jesus 

Please provide more info

Did you try to buy an add-on this and last month?

Is your plan data not working?

Could you please take a screenshot of your overview page, blackout the personal/account info, then we may know what the problem is

Need Help? Let's chat.