cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

shmulyk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to get my GB of data credited back?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Staliger wrote:

@shmulyk Was your problem solved? Let us know so we could advice further.

Kinda frustrating isn't it...I mean when the OP poses a question then disappears after several Forumites have provided suggestions on how to cure their concern. Just let us know if it got fixed or not for cryin' out loud !

As you know...happens ALL the time.

There bold and caps...how's that mpcdesign? 🙂

@Staliger wrote:

Kinda frustrating isn't it...I mean when the OP poses a question then disappears after several Forumites have provided suggestions on how to cure their concern. Just let us know if it got fixed or not for cryin' out loud !

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

@dabr I was reading that data usage does not carry over and spoke directly about add-ons. So unless this is a new policy that they have not communicated that could be misleading. Unless an OG has an inside scoop on this. Otherwise Public Mobile should change what it says on the page about data usage. 🤔

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/data-usage-carryover

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.21.21 PM.png

@Naepalm   Plan data never carries over and will reset with renewal, but all add-ons (excluding US roaming) stay with the account until completely used up.

Edit:  Sorry, was you referencing the 90 day plans?  Those are no longer offered but it allowed users to have the flexibility to use their data/mins over a 90 day period vs the 30 day timeline.  The terms of usage would still be pertinent to users who are grandfathered in to those plans.

@dabr I was reading that data usage does not carry over and spoke directly about add-ons. So unless this is a new policy that they have not communicated that could be misleading. Unless an OG has an inside scoop on this. Otherwise Public Mobile should change what it says on the page about data usage. 🤔

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/data-usage-carryover

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.21.21 PM.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shmulyk , you can get the data back if it was lost due to an error in the system.  If the data was "accidentally consumed", I don't think so.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@shmulyk wrote:

Is there a way to get my GB of data credited back?

Have you used up all your plan data before renewal?  Is so you can only do a plan change, or ask moderators to renew early to the same plan or purchase the data add-on (currently 1GB add-on is $15/half price), to tide you over until your renewal and plan data resets.  Add-ons don't expire and any unused portion of the data will remain in your account until depleted.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@shmulyk, are you talking about the US roaming who are stuck behind?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so usually no guarantee of a refund.  Are you asking about plan data or an add-on ?  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shmulyk  what gig of data are you talking about? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.