cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Davt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I could have sworn that when I started with PM, I could see my usage of data when I logined into the online account. I

logged in today and it’s dissapeared. My data is not working and I think it’s because I’ve used it all up but I can’t confirm? Is this just another quirk of PM? Or does it stop showing data usage when one hits their limit. 

6 REPLIES 6

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Davt Normally the usage not on the overview under My Account means that they are used up. You can buy an add-on data or wait until next cycle. Maybe you need to rethink which plan may fit your needs before next cycle. Add on data is quite expensive. 

I'm no programmer, but it seems simple to me.

If usage < max_usage

Print usage " / " max_usage

else

Print "You've used all your data."

Lol

All kidding aside, @srlawren makes a great point. Things that can never become questions leave more time for other issues. Especially when it comes to moderator time and wait.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Davt wrote:

So I could have sworn that when I started with PM, I could see my usage of data when I logined into the online account. I

logged in today and it’s dissapeared. My data is not working and I think it’s because I’ve used it all up but I can’t confirm? Is this just another quirk of PM? Or does it stop showing data usage when one hits their limit. 

@Davt this means you have used it all.

@Alan_K I'm tagging you yet again to remind you that having your data usage disappear form the Overview page is really, really confusing to your customers.  Please please please have this changed.  It's important.  We should have ZERO of these threads in the community if the system worked as literally everyone expects it to, ie. if I've used all 4,096 of my 4,096 MB of data, I want to see "4,096 / 4,096 MB" until my plan renews.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Should be right on the main screen yes. Here's mine:Screenshot_20190702-154301.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Davt wrote:

Any services that are counted show up on the overview page as long they are valid. If they are gone then either you don't have the service or it's no longer valid by way of being consumed.

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Davt , if the data usage disappears from your self-serve account, that means that you've used it all up for the cycle. And since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, you cannot go over your limit and there will be no overage charges. You can either purchase an Add-On data or you can wait for your next cycle to restart.

Need Help? Let's chat.