cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data problem

olive8997
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I have 250 MB of data received every month and 2GB of add on data, I want to use the 250 MB I received every month first, but 2GB add on is consumed. what should I do? thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@olive8997 wrote:

Hi

I have 250 MB of data received every month and 2GB of add on data, I want to use the 250 MB I received every month first, but 2GB add on is consumed. what should I do? thank you.

I'd like to suggest you consider bumping up to a higher cost plan. For $25, you'd get 1GB of data every time your plan renews. Have a peek at the plan menus to see if there isn't something better suited for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@olive8997 : 250MB isn't a lot of data. It would seem you've gone through it each term which then starts to consume the 2GB. Now you're out the 2GB. If you don't see a mention of data under My Data & Add-ons on the overview page then you've consumed it all.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@olive8997 

Your plan's monthly data allotment should aways be used before any data add on.  

Are you certain that the data add on is used first?  Check your self service account, in overview page, under My Data and Add ons section.  There should be the two data counters.  One for the 250 mb and the other for data add on.  Once the 250 mb data data is used up, that data tracker will disappear and then your 2GB data add on should be used.  

Need Help? Let's chat.