cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data problem

Allana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im newbie . im able to text but the problem is my data im not able to connect to the nextwork can somebody help me.thank you

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Allana 

If you have a LG phone, you need to do a network reset after changing provider before your data working.  If network reset does not get your data working again, back up your data on your phone and do a factory reset.

After reset, enable data and restart your phone to let your PM SIM card to configure your APN automatically.  If it failed to get date working again, manually configure your APN as mentioned above.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Allana wrote:

Im newbie . im able to text but the problem is my data im not able to connect to the nextwork can somebody help me.thank you

Change you apn settings as described above and restart phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Allana wrote:

You logged into self serve and can see there is a data bucket assigned to your account under add-ons?  Make sure data is turned on in your settings.  Have you verified that you have the correct APN settings? 

Here is a great site to set up your APN and instructions on how to do it.  Find the APN Settings for Public Mobile here!  If you have an LG G series phone it could require a network reset or even a factory reset.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Allana can you send mms messages? If not, then enable data on your phone.  Could you post the make and model of your phone here? Thanks. Welcome to PM. 

@Allana wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone do you have?

Have you tried resetting your network settings?

Take a look and check APN settings they should be like below.

Screenshot_20191225_182521.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.