cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Chrisveitch6969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data stopped working I have 20gb and there is no way I've hit that I check everyday and always under 1gb its only been 10 or so days since I upgraded . I'd like to open a ticket please

23 REPLIES 23

Chrisveitch6969

It's working again thanks for the help 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisveitch6969 - other posters are saying they are receiving service back from an outage, it appears. If you have not yet, hopefully it will just be a matter of time.

Chrisveitch6969

Near there erin On 

@Chrisveitch6969   Yes, look like it might be an area wide issue, are you in the GTA area?

Chrisveitch6969

Looks like other people are having issues too I browsed the community 

Chrisveitch6969

Screenshot_20221007-165156_Chrome.jpg

Chrisveitch6969

Before I upgraded it was always show upload and no download and that would tell me I've hit my cap buy in this case idonno . Not on my end

Chrisveitch6969

No I dont

@Chrisveitch6969 

I added up the total and it's about 3.5gb. I seen that you used to have a 4gb plan.

do you have data limiter set on the device? make sure that isn't what's disabling your data. if you do have a limit there's no point in having it enabled because there's no overages with PM. 

@Chrisveitch6969 

Please go ahead and open ticket with PM support and they can confirm for you

Chrisveitch6969

I've had up all my data since I upgraded i posted them here . 

@Chrisveitch6969 wrote:

It's not my usage I have NOT used 20gb I just set this up at end of the month

HI @Chrisveitch6969   Please go ahead and check first.  Check it , then you can open ticket with PM Support, they will pretty much ask you to do the same thing.  You can provide them all the information you got to cut short the back and forth messaging time

once you have the info, you can then open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Chrisveitch6969

It's not my usage I have NOT used 20gb I just set this up at end of the month

@Chrisveitch6969   

first use Incognito mode to check your usage.  Let us know how much My Account shows

next, go to your phone Mobile Data page, change the cycle start date (Start billing cycle on) to match your PM cycle start date, this will show you how much you use from the device. Does it match what PM shows?

Also, make sure you do not setup Data limit as that might stop your data usage on the device level

E-MobileData.png

Chrisveitch6969

Screenshot_20221007-155926_Chrome.jpg

Chrisveitch6969

If you look at the top of this picture it shows only upload. Id like to open a ticket

Chrisveitch6969

My mobile data is not working I paid for 20gb

imcndn

I'm having data issues as well.  My data stopped working sometime earlier today.  I know it was working this morning.

Chrisveitch6969

Samsung 

HI @Chrisveitch6969 

Yes, the Oct 2is the killier, 1.12 GB

What phone do you have? If it is Android, please check Mobile Data usage page on your phone.  It will show you how much data you use 

HI @Chrisveitch6969  

if you need to open ticket, please open at   https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

AT the prompt, type: Contact CS Agent,

hTideGnow_0-1665172500252.png

you will then be directed to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chrisveitch6969

Screenshot_20221007-155320_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221007-155309_Chrome.jpg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Chrisveitch6969 

Let's start by checking My Account first.  Clear cache first, then reboot the browser before you check My Account.  This confirms you are not reading wrong information.

Check how much usage My Account shows

Need Help? Let's chat.