cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data missing

frederick1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I private message regarding my add ons? I'm looking at my plan and I have no data and the free 1gb at Christmas wasn't added

6 REPLIES 6

I'm going to say (like I did above) that somehow you have used it up. What plan are you on, IE how much monthly data do you get. How far into the 30 days are you?

if your monthly data is gone and the 1Gb add-on doesn't show yet it WAS Working before.... you've used it up.

AE_Collector

frederick1974

I have to because my monthly data that I pay for is not there 😊 In my add ons. There is nothing 

thanks 

frederick1974

I've sent private message to moderator team 

My monthly data is not showing in my add ons on my account. It's showing nothing. I did add the free 1gb before the 25th 

thanks 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The free add ons were available for a limited time and had to be added by every member. They would not automatically be added by PM. No point contacting a moderator because they have expired.

The free 1Gb at Christmas as well as the free 400 minutes had to be selected and added by you. If you didn't do that, then yes...it wasn't added. Of course it vanishes from the list once fully used up so if the 400 minutes or part of it IS there then chances are you also added the data and have used the data up already.

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@frederick1974 wrote:

Who do I private message regarding my add ons? I'm looking at my plan and I have no data and the free 1gb at Christmas wasn't added

Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

Need Help? Let's chat.