cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issues

Wodahs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data is not working today and I haven't received any notifications that I am over my limit so is there an outage on just the data today 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wodahs 

Check this link to see if there is an outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

There was reports of outage in the Montreal area the other day.

@Wodahs wrote:

It shows that I have used 0.49gb, so the site is either not working correctly or there is issue in my area

@Wodahs call 611 from your device to check the data balance on your account. Your My Account is likely showing cache information.

EDIT:

You could try your SIM into another phone to see if data works.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wodahs  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1678973482190.png

For most up to date account info

and or check 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

@Wodahs   

did you check using Incognito mode?  If you didn't use it, please check again using Incognito mode.  Some browsers call it Private or InPrivate mode

Wodahs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shows that I have used 0.49gb, so the site is either not working correctly or there is issue in my area

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wodahs   the data limit text sometimes is hit or miss

and your voice calls are working?

First confirm your data usage on My Account.  Login using Incognito mode, using that would avoid seeing cached old usage record

If it shows you still have data left, check if your phone has setup any Data limit, Android phones have that setting, please disable it

You can also try changing your phone's Preferred network type or Network mode to 3G only and see if data works

Also, any chance you can try in different area to confirm it is not just a local issue

Need Help? Let's chat.