cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data has been temporarily turned off by operator

yeaddie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data has not been working all day today, and I keep getting a notification saying that my data has been temporarily turned off by operator. It says on my account that I have used all my data even though my plan has just renewed and I have bonus data. Why has it been disabled?

----------

Thanks for everyone's advice, my data suddenly was able to work again. I'm not sure what the issue was, but I'm guessing it's because my plan renews today. Although, this has never happened before so I'm not sure

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This was seen here a while ago. I seem to recall I also had this once or twice. It's a network thing. It's your phone saying it has lost LTE. It looks like a simple reboot should fix it. Let us know.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@yeaddie 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,To Login Page

and go to history data any left maybe in your device some app working all day and you use all your data. then you need to waiting until next cycle or buy add-ons..

check your device all off background data usage for all apps, to saving your data..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yeaddie  - when you log into your account, can you hit the circle refresh button? Does it still show you have data left?

If so, try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

edit, what day did your plan renew...today? Perhaps the data did not reset yet.

If issues persist about inconsistent data available, as CSA about it.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@yeaddie When you log in to your self-serve account, do you see the data counter bar? If there is data left on your plan, you should see this. Also, review the data add-on remaining in your account. Have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that fixes the issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.