cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data at 75%

Hollydolly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I add more data before I go over useage with out payment.my bill is due for may 31 I don't have any other Internet connection where Iam located at this time and I am needing internet to complete  online course to gain much needed  occupation. Ps please any feed back or help is greatly appricated Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous is correct switching to the biggest plan is the best option

@Hollydolly  If you are going that fast through your data and if you are already on with maybe it's better to ask moderators to renew you early as that plan gives you most data per buck. Also when you renew early you are still entitled to your rewards, they should land on your account the next day (contact moderators if they don't) which makes it even more affordable

To reach moderators send private message to Moderator_Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hollydolly : If you're on the $50 plan (new one?) and pounding through that much data then buying add-ons will become expensive, fast. If you're on a lesser plan then I suggest changing up to the $50 plan. But even that may not be enough for you in the short term.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hollydolly  you can buy extra data Add-on.

First of all check which data add-on you would like to buy

then do it in 2 steps

1.  Add  enough fund for the data add-on you need to buy.  Once the money is added, you should see it as Available Fund on your self-serve account.

2. after confirming there is enough find in Available Fund, you can head over to the Add-on purchase page and add it and Buy.

Once this is done, you can reboot your phone to have everything sync up.

the new data add-on will be on your account until it is used up.  In your case, once your monthly data is all used up, PM will then take it out of the data add-on you bought.  If it is not used up in your current cycle.  The data add-on will roll over to next month.  As usual, PM will start with your monthly data first and will only start taking from the data add-on if your monthly data is used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase a 1GB add-on for $15.  Once your plan data is used up then the add-on data will be used.  It will remain in your account until used up

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.