cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add ons

Quark123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I believe I have been shortchanged

I am retired, no longer need much services, Public Mobile is perfect for me, as I have been loyal for several years, and therefore have an affordable expense for my cellular services

I do however like to play backgammon on my phone when not home near my wifi

not too long ago I put out $30 for 3 extra G's

does paying for an add on stay active in my account till it runs out ?

or does paying for an add on (data) re-set at the end of a payment cycle, and I lose, does it carry over till what I paid for runs out ?

Jacques

3 REPLIES 3

dxn1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Quark123 Recently, I also purchased 3GB data add-on thinking that it would stay active until I used it up.  When I realized the next day that it would expire after 30 days, I contacted a customer service agent through Community (by sending a message to CS_Agent) and explained my situation.  I asked for the 3GB purchase to be reversed so I could then purchase 1GB.  The agent did so and the funds went back to my account.    I then purchased the 1GB and the excess funds remained in my account for future use.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Quark123 , recently the policy changed for data add-ons.  They no longer have no expiry date.  This new policy is pretty much geared toward getting customers to buy a plan with "more than" enough data.  Thus the marketing of big gig plans.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Quark123  Sorry since new system up date data add ons now expire 30 days after purchase . Might be time to consider changing plans to one with more data . Be sure to make plan change for next renewal so you don’t lose money on current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.