cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

GJJP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a 3 gig add on data plan while travelling using points. My account shows the plan but it did not work when I needed it. I’m back home now and no longer need it so I would like my points back since the plan did not work and has not been used.

7 REPLIES 7

GJJP

Thanks, I will try that.

GJJP

I have a basic regular plan, and I had used all the available data, we were travelling in western Canada and needed internet access so I purchased a 3 gig data plan for Canada and then a separate US package for our time there. The US package worked fine the Canadian one did not. Not sure why.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GJJP 

so the US Roaming 3GB's data add-on did work whilst you were in US, so no refund required. I'm kinda confused by which data add-on you figure you bought that didn't work, as your regular plan data will work anywhere in Canada.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Which plan are you on, @GJJP ?

If one of the 5G plans, there are no data add-on's which are usable with 5G plans here.

If one of the others, did the data add-on display under your add-ons in your self-serve?  If so, it would work just as your plan data does.   

Does your plan data work, or did it?

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GJJP- Generally, there are no refunds for Add-on.  But, in your case, if you can show them that it didn't work, you might be able to get a refund.  Open a ticket by clicking the following link:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye out for a message (envelope) from the reps.  You will need to confirm your identity, etc before they do anything.

GJJP

This data package was for use in Canada. I also purchased a US package for our time there, it worked fine.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GJJP  - Where were you travelling to?  Was it out of country?

Need Help? Let's chat.