cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on

bh83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello my mother-in-law’s is currently travelling in Nova Scotia. She has run out of data. I’m telling her to login and purchase one gig of data. She is telling me that there is the only US data available in add ons is this true? And because of the new two-step verification process, I cannot log into her account. Please help me with some advice.

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bh83 If she can't log into her account there, ask her if she has the app on her phone. If so, she can purchase a data add on via the app. Just let her know that the data she purchases runs out 30 days after purchase.

How to purchase add-ons via Phone App

First, download the Public Mobile app if you haven’t.

Then log in. Once you are logged in, you should be on the Overview page.

Then towards the bottom you will see a + inside a navy blue circle. Click on that.

Then you’ll get this page. Click on Subscriptions & Add-ons

KennethJAdams_0-1694226082822.png

Then scroll down to the bottom. Click on Shop Add-ons

KennethJAdams_1-1694226082798.png

Then at the top you will see a drop down menu. Click and pick the add on you require. Bundle, Data or Minutes.

In This case you want Data..

KennethJAdams_2-1694226082769.png

The next step is to choose how much data you want to purchase. Click on the + just once. Make sure it’s only 1. If you pick more than one, click on the - button till it’s down to 1.

KennethJAdams_3-1694226082743.png

Then scroll down and click on PAY NOW. 

Just remember, this data will expire after 30 days.

KennethJAdams_4-1694226082813.png

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

2023-05-24 22_46_45-Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service _ Public Mobile.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bh83  There is regular data add on and US roaming add on , so there is both 

Need Help? Let's chat.