cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-on that expires in 150 days

bigharry666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys.... Question...........If I go over my allotted plans GB limit, will PM start to use my newly added data add-on which expires in 150 days?  OR could they end up using my older Data add-ons that have No Expire date?  I'm hoping that they would start to use the data add-on with the 150 day expire date.  Please let me know. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

bigharry666

Thank you

alish11111

@bigharry666 As far as I understand, it should use the plan that expires first before utilizing the GB in the next plan. Hence, it should utilize the GB in your plan which expires in 150 days first. 🙂 

It's good to double check this with PM support too, just in case. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot 2024-03-22 13.39.52.png

From a $15 account. 2GB Bonus is the 2022 holiday gift, which has been at 1.8GB / 10% since July 2023 and has not been touched when I went over the 250MB on the just completed billing cycle. The roughly 150MB I went over plan data were taken from the expiring loyalty bonus.

(Edited to clarify - apparently my picture is still not worth a thousand words and triggers "It's good to double check this with PM support too, just in case. " responses???) 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bigharry666 - The 150days "Loyalty" add-on will get used first after your data allotment is all used up before any other More is Merrier add-ons or any other add-ons in My Account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bigharry666 , the expiring add-on data is used first when the included data bucket is consumed.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bigharry666 

yes, I asked agent and they confirm the system will start using the 150 days expiry addon before using other non-expiring ones

Need Help? Let's chat.