cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on did not work at all

dawit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last friday I recived a text saying that I have used 95% of the data included in my plan. Once I reached 100%, I purchased 200 mb and later on, I purchased another 200 mb when I found out that I am needing more data. Soon after, I received anoter text message saying that I have used 95% my data but when I looked on my online account, I have only used 130 mb of the 200 I purchased the first time. After a while, I was disconnectd again , I bought another 1 GB data hoping I would be connected once again, yet it didnt work at all. I would like to know what actually went wrong. 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@geopublic please stop posting the hours in your replies as they are subject to change.  Instead please say something like

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here:  How to Get Help.  Note that times listed are in Eastern time zone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dawit wrote:

Last friday I recived a text saying that I have used 95% of the data included in my plan. Once I reached 100%, I purchased 200 mb and later on, I purchased another 200 mb when I found out that I am needing more data. Soon after, I received anoter text message saying that I have used 95% my data but when I looked on my online account, I have only used 130 mb of the 200 I purchased the first time. After a while, I was disconnectd again , I bought another 1 GB data hoping I would be connected once again, yet it didnt work at all. I would like to know what actually went wrong. 

@dawit  Check your account balance and your payment history. As others have mentioned purchasing add-ons is a two step process but since your purchased data add-on before then you probably know that. If the amount for the 1 GB is in your account balance then that would explain what happened.Maybe also consider changing plans with one that gives you more data.

If you still having issues then best to contact the moderator. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@dawit wrote:

@dawitDo you see the 1GB in self serve and was your account charged? Sometimes we don't complete the final step and add funds but don't actually use them to buy the add-on

Please see this by @srlawren 

Let me know after you confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.