Jenniferhacking
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid for 2 g of data and it's only showing up as 1. ? Why is that

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Jenniferhacking,

thank you for flagging this to us! Data add-ons can be stacked - but if you notice that the correct amount of data does not show up on your self-serve account, please feel free to send us a private message. We're more than happy to verify your account and ensure that you get what you paid for 🙂

I look forward to your reply!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

wetcoaster wrote: 
@ShawnC13

Canada wide data add-ons can indeed be stacked. (different kettle of fish for US roaming add-ons!).

I can vouch for that 🙂

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jenniferhacking, I am not sure if the addons can be stacked.  Your credit card can be charged for both of those but check on your online account and see if you have the equivalent $$$ for the second addon in "available funds"  I am not positive about the stacking of addons and hopefully someone will be able to confirm or not my thoughts.  Or

you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

@ShawnC13

Canada wide data add-ons can indeed be stacked. (different kettle of fish for US roaming add-ons!).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jenniferhacking, I am not sure if the addons can be stacked.  Your credit card can be charged for both of those but check on your online account and see if you have the equivalent $$$ for the second addon in "available funds"  I am not positive about the stacking of addons and hopefully someone will be able to confirm or not my thoughts.  Or

you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Sometime its takes time to show up. 

But if you think it's taking longer then normal 
Send your email address
Phone number
SIM number
Explanation of issues

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Hopefully they will get back to you soon. Thx

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.