cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

nttran1102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cycle plan is July 20 - August 19, and I have 1G at 3G Speed. However, today is July 21 and I have not used much data on July 20, but it shows that I used all my data for this cycle. Can somebody help please?

nttran1102_1-1658406561677.pngnttran1102_2-1658406588960.png

4 REPLIES 4

@nttran1102 wrote:

It is so weird though. After reading your message, I refresh my browser (I did it a lot of time before creating the content), and the system resets my data bucket. It is 10:34am July 21 at my location now, not sure why the system is that late reseting my data bucket.

Maybe resetting is done based on EST time?! But it could be various issues involved: PM being late to update accounts, your browser, etc.

Glad everything is as expected now.

@nttran1102 

It could be an issue with the cache rather than PM reset your data bucket late. 

There seems to be some trouble with cache on this new site.

But glad it is sorted out  🙂

nttran1102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is so weird though. After reading your message, I refresh my browser (I did it a lot of time before creating the content), and the system resets my data bucket. It is 10:34am July 21 at my location now, not sure why the system is that late reseting my data bucket.

Thank you for helping :).

nttran1102_0-1658408557316.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nttran1102 

It does look like something not right. 

Did you check yesterday when the new cycle started?  I wonder if the system reset your data bucket at all

I guess in your case, best to open ticket with PM support and they can check if the data was refreshed yesterday:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.