cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

Jamesbenoit99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account says I'm out of data. 15 gb. In my usage it does not add up.

I have not used 15 gb of data.

Please help me restore my data.

This has happend for three months in a row.

10 REPLIES 10

Jamesbenoit99

I have done all of those things. My plan renews on the 26th of June. I am out of data but have not used the data myself.

Jamesbenoit99

It's an iphone and that's not the issue.  I have never had this problem before except last two months.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesbenoit99 

what's the name and model of the device? if it's an android, one needs to make sure the "mobile data usage cycle" is set to the correct date the plan cycle started. at PM each cycle is 30 days so the start date will change depending on how many days in the month there are. since June only has 30 days you can call 611 and it will tell you when your account renews. whatever day it says is the the day you want to set your "mobile data usage cycle" too. then July has 31 days so in August you will need to adjust this setting again for an accurate reading of your data

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Check how much data usage is being recorded by your phone. What phone do you have?

There is also a “Switch to Mobile data” option under Wifi settings, turn this off if it's on right now.

Jamesbenoit99

I have also done this.

In the end, I am suppose to have 15gb of data per month.  My account says I have used it all up.

I have not.

Jamesbenoit99

Done, still the same.  Either way right now I have no data, even though I did not use it all.

Jamesbenoit99

I have done that, still says I'm out of data. The prolem is my data is gone but I have not used. it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jamesbenoit99 To rule out browser cache problem and you were reading old outdated/cached info, please  login to My Account again using Incognito mode and check the usage again

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jamesbenoit99 

Clear your browser cache and open a new browser window in incognito. Tap the spinner icon to refresh the usage.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jamesbenoit99 

try logging in to your account on a laptop and try this to see your data remaining..

scip.jpg

added...

log in to your account > Subscriptions and Add-ons ...just to confirm you have the plan you think you have..,

uasge.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.