cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Dissapeared

Egor_Gevo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When my plan reset I didn't use my data until 5 days later when I went to send 2 images. I instantly received a message saying I used 75% of my data. After the text message confirming my plan payment, I haven't received a notification saying I used 50% of my data, which should happen. I instantly got a message saying I used 75%. I have 1 GB of data and I know 2 images don't use more than 750 MB of data. Most importantly I think it's strange that I didn't receive a message saying I used 50% of my data. I want to know how could this have happened and if it's possible to get my data back.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Egor_Gevo 

The notice sounds like your phone monthly data counter…I disable the setting on my phone. Just login to your account and it will have your up to date data usage.

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There have been a few false alerts. Just check your Public Mobile account to see how much data is left. If you have a fair amount left, you can safely ignore the text alert.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Egor_Gevo 

when you've used 75% and 95% of the data not have 50%...

but you can call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN to check it usage

Managing your Data Usage (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Egor_Gevo   Best is to confirm on My Account to see what it showing there.  Please login my Account and check first

Also, remember to go to Usage History page and check there as well

If you find the number not correct, and if you think there is a chance that the data wasn't reset when the plan was renewed, open ticket with PM support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.