cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Add-ons

Kovacsa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All, What are the prices for data Add-ons? Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

Abby8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In Canada data add on:

200MB- $5

1GB- $15

HI @Kovacsa 

and final thought, if you need to port, your account with the old carrier must still be active

for sim, you can use esim, or you can use physical sim card, you can buy physical sim during activation, but please choose pickup from store as that is more reliable (or faster) then wait for PM to ship the sim card.  

Good luck and see you in PM soon 🙂

Kovacsa

For sure!

@Kovacsa  You may want to pull the trigger sooner then later on that plan . As the Boxing Day deals are set to end tomorrow . 

Welcome to PM, @Kovacsa 

remember to apply a friend code during activation to save $10

Kovacsa

I'm not with PM atm, but will be soon.

@Kovacsa wrote:

I don't use much data, 4GB plan should be enough for the moment

hi @Kovacsa you are already on the $24 plan?

if not, try your luck and ask PM support agent to change you to that, many have luck changing over

Kovacsa

I don't use much data, 4GB plan should be enough for the moment

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kovacsa 

you probably know the price by now.

Remember, data add-on has a 30 days life, so, don't over buy

and if there is a chance your current plan's data will not be enough month after month, consider changing to the better plans with more data.  Many able to change to the boxing day plan , even though saying for new activations only.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Clearly you've received your answers. However, truth be told, it's better to pay for a 5G account that has a large data amount with unlimited data. Refresh my memory, which plan did you end up going with? 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Kovacsa $5 for 200MB and $15 for 1GB

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The prices of the add-one are listed on the subscriptions page in shop. Scroll all the way down and click add-ons to see the add ons and the prices.

TheSterlinger_0-1704660859861.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kovacsa  note all data add  on now expire  30 days after purchase . So might be best to upgrade plan instead . Just a thought 

Handy1_0-1704660747076.png

Need Help? Let's chat.