mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @mojorising 

I think they just topped this offer.

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed14

BOOM!

For those in Manitoba, awesome!

@Chalupa_Batman Yeah I'm shocked at the lack of US plan options right now. I assumed they pulled the $50 plan about a month ago in plans of relaunching it for BF, but that never came to be. PM is so out of market on the US plans right now (outside of Quebec).

PS That Telus EPP offer I told you about, it's actually 100GB of Can/US 5G (2Gbps) data with a free phone (not 60GB like I previously thought). PM charges more for their 60GB plan with no hardware! I get it's an EPP plan, but still! Freedom is also killing PM with their roaming plans right now! Especially with that new world roaming plan they just launched.

@DennyCrane wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman New activations only

Right. Just saying...  the offers just keep getting better. Just wish they'd do this price point with less data and make it Canada US friendly. 

@Chalupa_Batman New activations only

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701099968545.png

Just saw this on Koodo. WOW!  

Maybe a mid day offer is still in the works??

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's disappointing that they are not matching the $34/50GB plan other carriers have offered over the weekend, or a discounted US/Canada plan.

@Chalupa_Batman Yeah I'm surprised about that. They seemed to be so interested in pushing the Canada/US plans a few months ago, and now it's like they've lost all interest in it.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Wow. Sadly NO Can/US plans. What a disappointment for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Need Help? Let's chat.