cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday 20 gb of data with upgrade to 4g for $45

Paulgillard1976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife got a text to get a upgrade to 20 gb of data and upgrade to 4G for $45 month. Wondering why I didn't get the same text?

9 REPLIES 9

the plans are in order from lowest price to highest. scroll through the plans, it should be there... if not, screenshot your screen so we can see what you're looking at

brow7

Same thing happens to me and I’m playing 55$ for the same plan !

@Paulgillard1976 

@Paulgillard1976 wrote:

It's not showing the deal on my account though!

@Paulgillard1976 hi it's in there go to change plans and use the scroll down arrow you will find it there 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You do not need invite for this deal. It is part of PM plans and when you attempt to change plan it will appear or right hand side; scroll down to see it, it is there.

Meow_0-1669761080197.png

Why YOU did not get it? Who knows. I did not get it either. Maybe it is random selected customers same as Tangerine's interest rate offers.

@Paulgillard1976  Please use your browser in incognito mode first, like I said earlier 😉

Make sure that your looking at the 4G speed plans.   Then use the arrow to scroll to the correct plan.

@Paulgillard1976   Use incognito or private mode or clear cache/cookies first.

Paulgillard1976

It's not showing the deal on my account though!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Paulgillard1976    Just login to your self serve account and select Change My Plan (Plans/Add-ons), then scroll with the arrow to the right side of page/plans and Change at Next Renewal option is advised as PM doesn't prorate for unused days left in current cycle.

Please use incognito or private mode to login.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Paulgillard1976   You don't need the text to get the deal too. Just log into your account and schedule a switch for on your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.