cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is is going on here with Public mobile that have deviated so far from their roots. I can't access my original community name nor can I send  a private message to "customer support" to retrieve it. With the recent changes to both the website which is supposed to be more use "user friendly", with its more complicated "rewards" plan, and increase in plan rates, public has become just like anyone else trying to squeeze more of me. Shame on you! I want my old community use name back and a more user friendly online experience! I've supported you for years and now I get no support from you. Time to change.

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous 

PM (Telus) recently adopted Eversafe for customer credentials...supposedly in the interest of added security ! You're not the only one who feels like PM has confused an otherwise simple process. ( I dunno how much Telus was convinced to pay for Eversafe but it musta been substantial)

Your loss my gain. Thanks buddy!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time to dump my Telus stock. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I've just filled out the popup survey from PM and when i went to submit the results, I got an error message saying "authentication failed". 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

You'll be glad to know yours wasn't the first.   Some other users seemingly 'lost' access to their community names since the new systems several weeks back.

Customer support was able to re-associate them back after bringing it to their attention.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous 

you can message support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

With Community id, it is easy for PM to assking you back , just message them and povide them all the info
Need Help? Let's chat.