Did you mean: 

Customer service

Slowmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It there a phone number 

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Slowmo : You seem settled and gone. You said your voucher went in and reactivated your account. So just ignore the above long post. They have a distinct inability to read.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Slowmo 

* some vouchers take 24 hours to activate,

you can call 1 855 4PUBLIC and add your voucher PIN
or call *611

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

You will usually find it at the top or bottom of the receipt. To top up your account with a voucher, log into your  Self-Serve, account, click on the "Payment" tab, then "One-time payment". In the form that appears on the next page, click on "Payment voucher" as the payment method, enter the voucher code below, then click "Submit".

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Slowmo not sure if you picked the wrong solution.   Usually we would pick a solution that helped you in resolving your issue.  

You can reverse your selection by clicking on the circle with down arrow on the top right, then click Not solution.   Then you can choose another one.

Slowmo
  • Thank u 

Slowmo

Thank u very much 

Like this @Slowmo 

However, recommend using option 2 for the time being as other users are reporting difficulties accessing with option 1.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Slowmo

could u please guide me to a customer support agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click the envelope up top by your bubbles avatar and then click the little pencil thingy and then type CS_Agent into the To box and tell your story. They'll come back with a bunch of verification questions.

Slowmo

How do I message a csa 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well...there's no "talking" to someone. But you could contact the CSA's to have them reverse the plan renewal. It's kinda how the place works when in suspension. You pay an amount >= your plan cost and bam it renews.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Slowmo wrote:

It there a phone number 

There is no call-in or callaback service at PM. Just fellow customers like you solving issues with their knowledge and experiences and trust me they are quite a good bunch when it comes to fixing any errors except account issues which can be dealt by our support agents if you direct msg CS_Agent. 

Normal times create a ticket will work but that option is giving error right now.  So post your question/issue here and someone ll come up with a solution.

Slowmo

I bought a $40 dollar voucher added it it to my account in hopes of upgrading my plan but instead my old plan was renewed and now I am getting frustrated as I am not a tech guy and would very much like to talk to a person

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

No, there is not, @Slowmo 

But ask away here, we're pretty resourceful.

EDIT:    if your concern happens to be one only a Customer Support Agent can help with, we'll also guide you there.  

Need Help? Let's chat.