cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service callback

Delphine7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get the customer service to call me back?

I've received a message saying my transfer couldn't be finalized because some issue with my IMEI and they need to call me back but noone has called back yet!

The chatbox server is just terrible!

9 REPLIES 9

@Delphine7  No worries we all happy to help here . Getting used to the site takes time . But you will get the hang of it soon . 🙂

Delphine7

Thank you!

You're a life saviour!

I have a hard time navigating the site ☺️

Delphine7

I feel completely stupid and lost RN...I saw the post with the number, but I cannot find it anymore...would you mind sending it again please?

I seem to recall a gotcha with "family" accounts. Move the "master" number last.

Delphine7

Thanks 

Delphine7

Thank you Handy1,

I did all that and acknowledge with the yes too...but there are 3 lines on my account that's why I thought I'll just give the IMEI. Thanks for the number!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Delphine7  No one will contact you . And you should have used old providers account number and not phones IMEI . No worries thou I’ll send you the porting team number to re trigger the port request and just give the account number not IMEI . Leaving old providers sim in  phone to reply YES to the confirmation text 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Delphine7 

I will send you the number to the porting department and they will be able to help you. You’ll have to provide them with the account number from the old carrier you are porting from. Leave the old provider’s sim in your phone so you can receive a text and reply yes to authorize the port to take place. Once you lose service on the old sim that is your sign that to put in the PM sim and reboot your phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.