cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

evanbowersmusic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There needs to be better customer service, an online self-serve company is a great idea, however there are situations like mine where people need real-time support and we can't get it. I missed a*** phone screen because for absolutely no reason, (what I assume is a technical issue) it's telling me i don't have the right plan for calls, meanwhile they are all local. I can't even call my VOICEMAIL. 

This is pure trash, and atrocious customer care. I'll be moving companies immediately because of this.

7 REPLIES 7

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Called 611, have been waiting 1 hour 56 mins no one bothers to answer my ph call , I am going to continue waiting! Let’s see how many hours it takes for them to answer a phone call ! Ridiculous customer service 

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey there!

I just sent you a Private Message!

For future reference, please never include private information in a public message 😉

Take care,

Simon

Anderson19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone still locked. 

Please need my service back. My phone is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@liban961, sorry you are having some issues.  This post will get lost here.  I will private message you on how to contact someone so they can look into this for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@liban961 wrote:

sorry

i am very confused here

i dont know who to contact

why I have been charged 2 time 15$ for 10 days service from june-03 to june 12-2017?
I order only 1 time 10 days test for 15$+tax.. then I upgrade my account to 90 days for 81$ june 12-2017 till 11 sep-2017/

I check my td visa now
t
you charge me 2 time 15$:

-jun03 17.25 $ ok I know it
-jun 13 17.25$ ?????// why?
you start cheating now???

if you can solve it i will contact my bank and cancel auto pay and cancel service with you

Hi @liban961!

Sorry to hear of your issues. For future reference it would get more attention if you created a new topic.

This is an account issue and needs to be looked at by a moderator. Please send them a private message. Here is how to do that: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Despite their increased work load right now our wonderful mods will be helping you sort this out as soon as they can.

Good luck!

liban961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sorry

i am very confused here

i dont know who to contact

why I have been charged 2 time 15$ for 10 days service from june-03 to june 12-2017?
I order only 1 time 10 days test for 15$+tax.. then I upgrade my account to 90 days for 81$ june 12-2017 till 11 sep-2017/

I check my td visa now
t
you charge me 2 time 15$:

-jun03 17.25 $ ok I know it
-jun 13 17.25$ ?????// why?
you start cheating now???

if you can solve it i will contact my bank and cancel auto pay and cancel service with you

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @evanbowersmusic

I replied to your private message a few minutes ago already. Please view your inbox and get back to me otherwise I won't be able to help 🙂

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*
Need Help? Let's chat.