cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service responsiveness

platinum50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I sent a message to the moderators team yesterday to ask about an order I accidentaly placed, getting a credit and ordering what I really intended to order instead.

Sent the message yesterday, still no response. How long does it usually take for the moderators team to reply or deal with an issue?

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5

ninizinzu

Initial response time takes a while (48 to 72 hr) but after that, the proceeding messages are much faster. I suggest that when you message them, you include the relevant information (i.e phone number, PM account number and etc.). This way you do not end up requesting information back and forth. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Also when messaging mods make sure to include your account verification info ie pin or other additional info. Else they will ask you to verify and that will make the process longer

platinum50

Yes no problem, I am ready to do that. Thanks for answering! I don't mind waiting 48 hours, was just wondering if everything was ok!!! 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@platinum50 wrote:

Hello, I sent a message to the moderators team yesterday to ask about an order I accidentaly placed, getting a credit and ordering what I really intended to order instead.

Sent the message yesterday, still no response. How long does it usually take for the moderators team to reply or deal with an issue?

Thanks!!

We are being told response time is estimated at 48 hours.  If the plan you actually want is more expensive please make sure to add these funds to your available funds balance to speed up the process.  I am positive that once they get to your issue they will resolve it to your satisfaction

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@platinum50 wrote:

Thanks!!

It is taking up to 48 hrs right now, sorry they are really busy.

Need Help? Let's chat.