Service. Can you migrate me to the 20gb for 39$

11 REPLIES 11

Winger1919
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the information.  Much appreciated

Winger1919

Yes,  just that stuff..... good to know... thank you

@Winger1919  If it’s the free holiday give away data and long distance mins then yes you get to keep those to untill all used up 

Winger1919

Thank you.    It is just free gb and minutes from the past PM have as a gift,  but it is a nice extra cushion

@Winger1919 @You will keep your old rewards and add ions untill all used up but if you have promotional data that you will most likely loose 

Winger1919

Ok thank you..... If I do this myself,  I would lose all my free gb and many minutes of bonuses that I currently have,  I was going to mitigate the losses,  any thoughts

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919 

DELETED - already posted above 😉

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919  If you haven’t already downloaded the new public mobile app and create your ever safe I’d . Start there sign in and change your subscription plan there and change in renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose money in current cycle it should look like this I just changed mine 

Handy1_0-1685146006233.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Winger1919 

log in to your account on a laptop, find Subscription and Add-ons...look to the right for Change Subscription. Make your selection but best to Change at renewal.

added...

Screenshot 2023-05-26 170910.jpg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Winger1919 

you can do it yourself. 

Login My Account, go to Subscription & addon , click change Subscription and you can choose that plan under 4G plans 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Winger1919 this is not customer service.  Public Mobile is self serve.  You have to manage your own account.

Need Help? Let's chat.