cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Agent

Molly11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After several attempts to contact a customer service agent I am still trying.  I have to ask about my current plan  and switching to the Black Friday Deal?  How many months does the Black Friday $34.00 plan deal last.  And I have a q5 month current plan?  When does that end?

a message popped up saying: If you have any trouble with this link, please reach out to our agents by sending a private message to @CS_Agent in our Community.

I have gone into Community and used the search box as I didn’t see any way to send a private message??

All advice appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

kotian-a
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to the $34 5G unlimited plan, and it said in the terms and conditions that it would be available from the 10th to the 16th. Not too sure if PM will extend the offer, but I'd recommend switching it before the night of the 16th if you're interested in it.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

From your other posts in another thread, it's not known when this promo will end. I see you're on last years 15 month promo. That ended on Nov 28 last year. So you have around 3 months to go. You could choose to change to the new plan and save $3 over the next 3 months. You might also be interested in the 5G option at the same price that gives you unlimited slow data if you use all the plan data.
Having the plan is not time limited. Once you're on it, you're on it. Of course the company can change anything they like anytime they like but that's rare.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What's a "q5 month current plan"?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Once you change to the new plan (or schedule it for next renewal) you'll have it as long as you like. But none of us know how long it will be available for, so if you're interested don't wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.