cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Promos

happycamper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just for information purposes....are there still ongoing promos at both Walmart and London Drugs or Wow.....I don't see anything in the Announcement section regarding these??  or have I just missed them?

6 REPLIES 6

happycamper

@Dunkman wrote:

No, you are definitely NOT dense.  Got the links off RFD website from one of the threads....

Smiley Happy

Good to know....I will show your reply to my wife...LOL...Smiley Happy

No, you are definitely NOT dense.  Got the links off RFD website from one of the threads....

Smiley Happy

happycamper

@Dunkman wrote:

@happycamper

Here are the links

Wow mobile has free SIM, and 2nd month free

thanks for the links....but how did you get to those links....I can't seem to find them either on the plans page of rthe community page..maybe I am just denseSmiley Frustrated

happycamper

@popping wrote:

@happycamper

London drug promo is on LD this week flyer.  I heard about the Walmart and WOW Mobile are having similar promo $25 bill credit within 72 hours.  But I received my credit next morning including the $10 referral credit.

Wouldn't this be helpful if covered under the announcements section so we all know what ongoing promos are out there?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@happycamper

London drug promo is on LD this week flyer.  I heard about the Walmart and WOW Mobile are having similar promo $25 bill credit within 72 hours.  But I received my credit next morning including the $10 referral credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.