cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Plans

MJinCB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was looking at the current plans. I see the $24 4g plan is better than the current $25 plans I have for my wife and I. However it looks like it's not available to long term clients? Same with the $29 plan. Our needs aren't great and the $24 one would be fine and certainly more data from 1 gb to 4 gb.

Am I missing something here?

3 REPLIES 3

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Let's hope they offer those plans to their existing customers soon. I have never had any problems with them and I would like to stay with PM. If they would offer these plans, I would stay.

@MJinCB wrote:

Was looking at the current plans. I see the $24 4g plan is better than the current $25 plans I have for my wife and I. However it looks like it's not available to long term clients? Same with the $29 plan. Our needs aren't great and the $24 one would be fine and certainly more data from 1 gb to 4 gb.

Am I missing something here?

The $24 plan is better than the $25 plan. However, the $24 and $29 plans are only available to customers who activate a new account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MJinCB 

yes, the $24 is for new activation only.  PM sometimes will send existing subscribers invite to those special plan, but you have to wait.  

Need Help? Let's chat.