cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How on the world do u change  ur credit card when it has expired n u get a new card. My phone  is disconnected cause this thing won't let me change my card.. 

It's slower then death n takes forever  to load. It's super annoying.

I need my phone yet I can't use it cause  it won't let me change the expire date on my current card.

5 REPLIES 5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

So first thing you should have done is:

Set up your auto pay on PM. 

Screen print that page

Indicate on that page what credit card you used and the last few numbers

Indicate on that page what the expiry date is

Then put into a to-follow file 2 months before your card expires

When new card arrives a month or two ahead of time.....update it then!!!

Or when a new card arrives refer to a list of where you use that card and update every website.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81  - what thing .. My Account, you mean? 

If you have registered for a My Account and you are having issues logging in, try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Opening a tab in incognito mode may help as well.

Also, too many failed attempts may temporarily lock your account access. Try waiting a few minutes before you try again.

If having issues with your password, use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @laceydawn81 

Try this, use Incognito mode to try to login My Account account , 

If you can login , you can go to Payment page , Manage payment method, and there is the update payment information there for you to enter new credit card info

Need Help? Let's chat.