cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card wont verify

AK89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been a customer for a long time and now for the last 2weeks or so i am unable topay my bill with my card that has been working for months. I call *611 and the card cant be verified either. Says my account is suspended, ive tried different cards aswell. Any idea how to reactivate the service without buying a voucher

4 REPLIES 4

Sedul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm getting Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Tried incognito . trying to register auto pay.

Please help!

AK89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This worked, thankyou 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you can buy a voucher from a store or online (recharge.com, ding.com ) i would go that route.  then contact the mods and have them look into your account. the cc might have been blocked due to too many attempts.

when entering cc info copy exatly as your statement.  if there is a space in your postal code add it here and leave out last digit. omit uini number field aswell

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AK89  the system has been iffy lately. Clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to enter your credit card details. 

When you get to the credit card field:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Once you add your credit card. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or You can also use 611 to make your payment.:
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.