cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card won’t change

stephannne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my card on my daughters account. I can get into my community to try to get help to have it removed. We cannot get into her community to ask for help. Am I right to understand only a moderator is able to remove or change? Wow that seems silly. And getting help is so hard if she can’t get into community. Not sure what to do. Need a moderator 

6 REPLIES 6

@Meow 

OP specifically asked to remove or change.

Thus my link with the article.

I’m aware there is no user option to completely remove the card – which remains a silly omission by Public Mobile.

🙂

MarkG108
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue.  My card is about to expire next month (November), so I tried to change it to my updated card which has an expiry date of 02/27.  But, after entering the new information via the "Manage Payment Method" button, the site simply said, "Oops! We encountered an error processing your request."  And talking to the chatbot was no help.  They really need human beings to assist when their website malfunctions.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@stephannne 

this help article might get you going: 🙂

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

Link is good but is does not help a lot. There is no word how to remove payment card or I cannot read.

Meow_0-1698358837597.png

Clicking on 'unsubscribe' does not help either as PM talks of Subscribing and not card removal. And all other advises are 'contact agent'...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@stephannne 

this should be quite easy to do on the Public Mobile app, or on the web browser self-serve site

Once you login, you may be prompted to create an Eversafe account for that self-serve attached to the phone number.

once a self-serve account has been accessed, simply go under manage subscription, and you will be provided with options there to manage the registered payment card which has been associated with the account.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@stephannne  

To contact a Customer Service Rep you can send them a private message at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.