cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card number change,

waynemac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to make a payment on my credit card. My card number has changed and I need to update it. I keep getting kicked out when trying to login. 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@waynemac 

What you meant by "getting kicked out"?     if it is a "Page expired" error, then try this

after you enter your username/password or picked one from the saved password list, DO NOT click login , let the browser handle the login automatically (unless it still not login after 10 seconds)

See if it works

@waynemac wrote:

I would like to make a payment on my credit card. My card number has changed and I need to update it. I keep getting kicked out when trying to login. 

Are you seeing a message about an incorrect password or is it some other on-screen errror message?  For some of the unexpected error messages, the account can be accessed by trying to log in again at a later time.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@waynemac    Try incognito/private mode to login and then select and select Payments and update the CC Manage Payment Method and then update the CC info.  I just updated my payment card without any issues.

edited

BTW, you can also purchase a voucher from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.