cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card not working

yep
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to get a plan with public mobile, but when I go to purchase the plan and enter my credit card (visa) it says that there was an error. I've called my bank and they said there is no problem on their end. I've tried using a private browser, exiting and re-opening the browser and nothing is working. What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yep - if you get to the point of entering your credit card details, I am not too sure if I'd start again until you are sure an account wasn't created somehow.

Have you tried your sim card into a phone, restart it and see if there are any services?

Are you able to log into My Account?

Maybe check with this group to see if an account was created, use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @yep   Please try again using another card and try using the app

if you have a long name, try to shorten it, maybe with initials and test with that

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yep   you are activating, right?

Please wait a full hour first, then try again either using the app or using Incognito mode

If you have been using the App, try to uninstall and reinstall and try again

if you have been using the browser, try using Incognito mode first.  If it fails, download the app and try.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yep  You may need to wait a hour .try again incognito private mode or even a different device . You mentioned trying on the website . Maybe try in the new PM app which activations wants you to do to complete anyways now . So best to just start there 

Need Help? Let's chat.