cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payment won't process

allanwrussell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Evening, I have tried 2 days now to update my payment deals with my Master Card. The system says to contact my CC company. I spoke with them and they said there is no block on my credit card. Wondering what is going on?

Thanks for the help

4 REPLIES 4

allanwrussell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Ross. I will give that a try! 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@allanwrussell wrote:

Good Evening, I have tried 2 days now to update my payment deals with my Master Card. The system says to contact my CC company. I spoke with them and they said there is no block on my credit card. Wondering what is going on?

Thanks for the help

Try using a different browser, or incognito mode in chrome.  Also make sure the address details are exact. Try another card if possible if nothing works. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@allanwrussell wrote:

Thanks for the help

@allanwrussell  If you try too many times it will trigger a security lock that a moderator needs to clear. Best to notify PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@allanwrussell  hi unfortunately that's a common issue around here including myself twice, I also had a mastercard if you clear your cache reboot your computer try a different browser that worked for me after a few attempts

Need Help? Let's chat.