cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charges

Gregory1945
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received my credit card statement and Im being charged the month of March and April?  Why?

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

OP was one and done.

@Gregory1945 

I'm billing runs on a 30 day cycle so it's possible to pay twice in a 31 day month like March. March 1st and 30 days later on March 31st. Or not at all in the month of February.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yummy: I'm not sure why the challenge from you though. The first 4 replies, including yours, were probing questions to the asker. Still nothing from them but that happens all the time.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gregory1945 

If you are a customer a public mobile, and on a 30 day cycle (not one of the old grandfathered 90-Day plans)  that is completely normal.

Is there something we're missing here?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@Yummy I think that @dust2dust is trying to determine is if the OP ported his number out and his account was closed. If this is what happened they should not be charged.

Vague question with zero details from the OP.

I see your point. But if OP does not provide all details our answers are just guessing game. Same as saying my car uses soooo much gas without describing car, type of driving, etc.

We definitely need more details from OP if he expects any help from us.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy wrote:

@dust2dust wrote:

So did you port out a few months ago for why you're asking?

What porting will have to do with his charges?

His question is confusing as yes he will be charged for each month... More details is needed.

@Yummy I think that @dust2dust is trying to determine is if the OP ported his number out and his account was closed. If this is what happened they should not be charged.

Vague question with zero details from the OP.

Yummy: The literal obvious answer to the question is because there's no free lunch. So why ask? We have read of autopay continuing after port out. So I asked.

@dust2dust wrote:

What porting will have to do with his charges?

His question is confusing as yes he will be charged for each month... More details is needed.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You said you were charged for March and April. Is that how it is supposed to be? Pay once a month?

But if you are thinking of two payments within ONE month it could be due to 30 days billing cycle or you did change Plan Now instead of scheduling change on next renewal.

If you could provide screenshot of your account it will be more clear to us. Maybe even CC statement (remove personal info).

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Gregory1945 wrote:

I received my credit card statement and Im being charged the month of March and April?  Why?

@Gregory1945 I'm guessing from the question that you are/were not a customer of Public Mobile during that time? If not contact a Customer Service agent directly and explain the problem. Should probably contact your CC company as well if these are bogus charges.

Contact them through direct messaging at the following link 

---------->Click here<----------

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gregory1945  - did you change your plan at one point and choose the Change Now option instead of the change at renewal option? This would have charged you for a new plan, without prorating on the one you were currently on.

Or, did you make a top up payment?

Can you post your Public Mobile transactions found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

Remember we are customers and member like you here. We are not public mobile representatives or have access to your account.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.