cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Billing Cycle

pmn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello PM Support,

I am questioning as to why my billing cycle has almost advanced one week in the last year. December 2022 my credit card was billed December 12, 2022 and this year billed December 6, 2023. It seems like losing almost one week of service by being billed almost one week earlier than comparative time the year before...and I noticed this advancement slowly creeping up throughout year 2023. Please advise and thank you.

Peter

7 REPLIES 7

hi @pmn accept it or not, this is PM system amd every customer is following this, the system won't change for one account 

And, while it looks like you lost 5 days a year (360 vs 365), the 5% from Public Points give you back more than 5 days back, like over half a month, so you still gain from the savings 

of course you can submit ticket and complain 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pmn

That is fine and I will go with what you suggest. Thanks

Peter

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pmn  We are just customers like you trying to help . We don’t make the rules and you don’t have to except it either . But fact is plan cycle is every 30 days . But if you like to se that change you should let support know and maybe it will drive change 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pmn

Hello

I don't accept that as a solution. PM should and can lock in the renewal date monthly, and of course dependent on your plan, and whether or not you revise it during the course of the month.

Peter

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @pmn it is normal 

PM is using a  30 days cycle instead of the usual monthly cycle. So renewal date will move up

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pmn 

all PM plan run for either 30 days or some limited plans run for 90 days....so renewal day will change.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pmn  Because PM is every 30 days or 90 day (depending on plan you choose)but not monthly so the date is constantly changing every other month 

Need Help? Let's chat.