cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an acocunt

umarmemon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm trying to create an account for public mobile but I've lost my phone.. When I try creating an account it sends a text to my phone . How do I get pass this ?
7 REPLIES 7

That's great @Kalla_A

Good luck @umarmemon

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @umarmemon,

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your phone!

I can see that your account is fully active, and that your self-serve has also been created in the past. As @Luddite suggested, it would be best for you to order a new SIM card. Once you receive your new SIM card, you will need to log into your self-serve and swap SIMs. If you are unable to do so, contact us and we will take care of it. 

Futhermore, I will reset your access to your self-serve, and send you the new credentials by private message. I have also put your account in "Lost/Stolen" phone. 

Good luck 🙂

Kalla

OK then here's what I suggest:

a) immediately order a new sim card starting here Get Started; you can use any email address

b) get your new phone then activate the new sim card

c) if you remember your PM phone number a moderator may be able to find you account and get access back @Mary_M @Kalla_A

If c) is successful, go into your account and suspend servivce under the tab "Lost/Stolen Phone". When the new sim arrives log into your account again and activate the new sim under "Change SIM Card".

Do you need some ideas on a new phone? If so, what was your old make and model? What is your price range?

Let us know how things are going.

umarmemon
How do I log in if I've forgotten my username and pass

Sorry to hear that. If you already activated that sim card, can you log into the account that you created then?

umarmemon
I've lost my phone and my sim , I need to start back up as soon as possible . is there a way I can create a self serve account

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

I'm sure it can be done provided you know your PM phone number. However, if your PM sim is in the phone you will be activating service on your lost phone.

Why not just wait until you have your new phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.