cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an account

RJP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started creating an account a couple of days ago but did complete. Now when I try to complete I am told that my number is invalid

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RJP wrote:

I started creating an account a couple of days ago but did complete. Now when I try to complete I am told that my number is invalid

@RJP  - if you are talking about a SIM card number being invalid, then perhaps the SIM card was activated a couple of days ago.

Did you insert the Public Mobile SIM card into a compatible device to see if you have any services?

Insert the SIM, reboot the phone and please report back if any calling/texting/data features work.

Troubleshooting to try below:

*reset network settings on your device

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

RJP

Thanks

knzw

Try entering your previous phone number as it may have defaulted. If that does not work, try changing your phone number within your account (I'm unsure of what stage you make it to before it tells you the number is invalid).

@RJP wrote:

Does this mean that you tried to activate a new Public Mobile account never finished, but started over again but that the phone number is no longer available?  If that's the case, you can only choose from currently available phone numbers.

If you're trying to create your Self Serve account, that does not need to be done sepearately if you activated the Public Mobile service online on your own.  Creation of a Self Serve account only needs to be done sepeartely if you activated at a store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RJP 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.