cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a ticket

byczyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a link to create a ticket (my first time) but my log in the one I use to log into "Community" isn't working.  Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

@natashaprocee wrote:

When I submitted a ticket, I had to use my login for my Public Mobile account, and not the one for the community.

You will be asked for both. When submitting a ticket, the very first thing asked for is your Community username and password.

natashaprocee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I submitted a ticket, I had to use my login for my Public Mobile account, and not the one for the community.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@byczyn 

Thenlogin you use is the one for your self serve account not your community account. I know that is confusing. You should also be asked a pin verification if your ticket wasnt created through SIMon.

stay safe have a good evening. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@byczyn wrote:

I received a link to create a ticket (my first time) but my log in the one I use to log into "Community" isn't working.  Any ideas?

Were you using the chatbot (?) to submit a ticket?  If you were, the process requires you to authenticate your community access so that the ticket can be appropriately associated with the correct member private message folder.  The ticket that you will generate in later steps will be shown in the sent folder.  Note that there is a further authentication associated with the self serve account that you want the moderator to service.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@byczyn wrote:

Try using incognito/privacy mode or a different browser or clearing cache/site cookies.

This is your first post...is there maybe something the community can help you with?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@byczyn if you receive a verification link from the moderators you need to use your self service account login to verify it. Not the community login.Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.