cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not submit ticket

hillarylui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to speak to a service agent but as soon as I verify the SMS code, one step before submitting the ticket, the page auto redirects to step 1 of the ticket submission process and it keeps looping like this.

I need to get a refund on a roaming add on that never worked.

Please advise.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

HI @HALIMACS   I think Simple--Simon is Smart--Simon for the most part, I was able to submit tickets that way.  But I know the site has problem with CPO related tickets.  No matter what you enter, the "Submit" button just won't enable and cannot be clicked to submit ticket.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Is the ticketing system SERIOUSLY still malfunctioning @Dunkman  & @darlicious ?

I hope the heck not... truth be told, I haven't had to submit a ticket in months so I'd have no 1st hand knowledge.

Surely you have darlicious --- still messed up?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hillarylui 

Stupid Simple--Simon.....it may be a browser issue. Just use my method and send a private message. Put "US Roaming add on did not work" in the subject line and leave a detailed message with the issue and the troubleshooting you did to try and get the add on to work. Voice calling especially can be an issue with the decommissioning of the 3G networks in the US by pm's roaming partners. Ask them kindly for a credit.....but ensure that you did purchase the roaming add on in your transaction history first just in case you only manually topped up your available funds and didn't purchase the add on afterwards.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hillarylui 

If you are having trouble with submitting a ticket, you can try to private message customer service agent:

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include all the relevant information in your message.

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

If you want try try ticketing again, you could try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  The website is finicky. 

Need Help? Let's chat.