cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could PM please provide prepaid year plan like Freedom Prepaid - $119 for 12 months with 15GB?

Hanshen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Prepaid - $119 for 12 months with nationwide calling and 15Gb.

Hanshen_0-1703093171036.png

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Hanshen 

I think PM never offers any annual plan. Yes, it could happen, but I highly doubt they will, just my thougt

Hanshen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I inquired about this with the consideration of offering a prepaid yearly plan tailored for students. Given that a significant number of students have access to WIFI at both home and school, the plan could be designed to meet their occasional data needs during events outside these locations. The intention is to provide a plan that doesn't offer excessive data, preventing overuse, especially for activities like gaming, while catering to the specific usage patterns of students.  Additionally, these student customers may transition to other monthly plans when they enter university or start working, requiring a higher data allocation during this phase of their lives.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If the freedom deal was so great, it would simply be a matter of getting the plan without need to beg the competition to offer something similar.  It is evident that it is not so simple, you have to put up with a terrible network.  I have been a Wind customer on two occasions, there will not be a third.  

wavid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I doubt we'll see competition in the form of an annual plan from Public Mobile - it's just not how they've structured their offerings. More realistically, we could hope to see competition in the lower price and data realm - as either 30 or 90 day plans.

Fingers crossed that there are more diverse Boxing Day offerings to come! 🤞

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is Public Mobile.  Not Santa Claus...🎅

Santa_Clause.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hanshen  It’s unlikely PM can’t compete with freedom awesome offerings . But PM also has better coverage then freedom it’s a trade off only PM Quebec customers get similar deals to freedom like this current one for example 

Handy1_0-1703093488133.png

Need Help? Let's chat.