cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Terms and Customer Service

Orlando1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What and where are the contact terms on your website? Is there a phone number to speak with a rep? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@Orlando1 

Before even signing up on the main page publicmobile.ca it says all support is online.

Screenshot_20210121_000003.jpg

You can read  terms under "Service Terms"

https://assets.ctfassets.net/g0l02radjx86/1s61oaiYgzTFRh9iNVBfSh/8aee9c05cb53369926d464c13097571d/Pu...

Is there is a specific question we can help you with?

The forums are all customers like you that want to help (if it's not a specific situation that requires looking into your account) as the people on forums don't have access to that. The moderators (possibly getting a name change soon) are the ones that work for Public Mobile. Essentially Public Mobile Support. Two ways to reach them.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile does not have a physical phone number to talk to a rep. Public Mobile does have a porting team to call but there is nothing you can do when calling it unless you are porting a phone number in.

You can message a moderator using our bot called SIMon, just say “contact a moderator,”when messaging the bot. You should be able to contact SIMon using the button in the bottom right with a text icon.

Everything here is self-serve, with the community acting as a place where you can find help or ask questions. Keep in mind the community is full of customers trying to help other customers, so there is no way for us to access your account and help you like that.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's not worth any effort to read the ToS. Really as simple as you prepay for 30 days, no charges for overages, and Telus/PM can change the price with minimum 30 days notice. 

@Orlando1 wrote:

*Just as I said, looking for the CONTRACT TERMS and any MP's phone number to reach a customer service physical rep

I am not looking for "contact info on any person. Thanks

@Orlando1 And I pointed out where to find the info and that there is no phone number to talk to a CSR.

Orlando1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

*Just as I said, looking for the CONTRACT TERMS and any MP's phone number to reach a customer service physical rep

I am not looking for "contact info on any person. Thanks

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Orlando1 wrote:

What and where are the contact terms on your website? Is there a phone number to speak with a rep? Thanks

@Orlando1Hi is there anything in particular we can help with? here in the community we are customers like you so please don't share personal info here 

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Every Public Mobile plan is prepaid, so you won't need a credit check or have to sign a contract.

You can make basic account changes by dialing *611 on your phone,  but there is no customer service phone number.   Account questions are answered by community members if possible,  other issues require escalation to a moderator.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Orlando1 wrote:

@Orlando1 There is no phone number to call. The Terms and Conditions can be found on the main page. Scroll down as seen below. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 4.57.00 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.