cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact some help by phone

bob12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

overcharge on April account how can I get to talk to some one am old and not computer smart

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bob12 

I'm not computer smart either. Nor was I smartphone smart when I first switched to public mobile and joined the community. Maybe a bit of a smart aleck with my flip phone. But the one smart thing I did was hang around the community. Theres a great bunch of people here that are happy to answer your questions.  Dont worry there are no dumb questions just smart answers!

We can help you with just about anything and if we can't we will direct you to customer support for all of those back end account side fixes. The CSA's are very friendly and accomodating and understanding with mistakes as we are with them when they sometimes make a mistake. We are all human after all. As long as you can type then you will be fine and get the hang of doing stuff all online.

Come visit again when you have some time on your hands. You can use the search bar. Post a question like you did today.  Reply if we need some more info from you just don't post anything too personal like your phone number or email address. Read some threads. Bravo a post if you learn something new or like what someone has to say. If I can do it you can too!

If you managed to submit a support ticket via that Simple--Simon dingbot (lol...I love that name someone gave him!) Then you are doing better than me......I usually start swearing in frustration so I leave him to his own devices and send a private message instead. Either way works depending on your patience level with dingbots.

Once you contact customer support keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour. The CSA will close your support request if there is no response after 48 hours. If this happens then just start over and submit a new support request by your preferred method and stay tuned. Often you will get a reply in 10 or 15 minutes. If there has been a big snafu like the other day it may take a few hours.

Welcome to the community! Don't be a stranger!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bob12 

No problem with being computer smart…it seems you are doing fine on this public Community forum.

The extra charge will stay in your account as credit and will apply to your next month’s bill.

You can ask for a refund from a CS_Agent but it will take up to 30 days to get your refund so to keep things easy and simple…just leave the amount as credit in your account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes @bob12 this is much less hassle and you won't need to navigate the computer. Your next renewal will draw from the funds you already have in your balance 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bob12 

Do you see extra available funds in your account?  If you do see funds, might be easier just to leave the funds in for next month's payment.  It takes several weeks to get a refund back to credit card.  Easier just to leave funds for next month's payment.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately official support by PM staff is done by email only if related to account issues.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

If you have questions regarding overcharge, post them here and helpful customers will try to assist you as best as they could. Most likely you will be provided with step-by-step instructions, so give it a try.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bob12 Sorry, PM support is fully online, you have to open ticket with them instead of talk on the phone

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.