cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming Identity

Jay91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have signed up for Public Mobile and I believe I have received my eSIM, however when being asked to confirm my identity when logging into the Public Mobile app for the first time, I am not receiving a 6-digit code to my phone number. How to activate the eSIM. Help!

5 REPLIES 5

Sorry. I'm trying to figure out the forums so when people reply to me I get notified. Ugh.

Yes. Did you confirm full access?

Jay91

Jay91_0-1704419340271.png

Jay91

Thanks for the response. I inputted the code sent to my email address, after that the next page that loads is this, so it is still wanting me to verify identity through the phone number. 

Jay91_0-1704418902551.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jay91 

Try this. You can have it sent to your email instead to start with.

Can’t get the 6 digit 2FA code to your phone?

First, sign into your account at www.publicmobile.ca and use the email you signed up with and the password. If it asks you for a 6 digit code, it will say at the top left CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.- Enter the 6- digit code sent to *********.  But it’s not working!!! As you see by the screenshot below, 1. Click the This is a trusted device. 2. Didn’t get the code? Click on that.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704417806640.png

Then, the next window that pops up is this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1704417806602.png

Click on Send email. Here it will send you the 6 digit code to the email you registered with. This step is very important. Do not just copy and paste. Enter each digit using your keypad.

You should now be able to get into your account.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay91  Check you sim manger in phone settings . And make sure you have PM turned on , you can also check your welcome email for the QR code and scan it and install if not already installed don phone . And reset network settings . If still no luck please submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.