cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation when we order a SIM card?

Kicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do we get a confirmation or something when we order a SIM card directly with PM?

I ordered one with my available funds but I got a error message so I was about do order again and noticed in my transactions that there was already one, but I didn’t get an email or something.

Is it normal?

4 REPLIES 4

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kicks 

If 10 business days pass and you haven’t received it yet you can message support to provide you an update on your order. But glad to hear you’re not in a rush to receive it.

Kicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bruhhh 😂

yeah I checked and I was like meh I think it’s probably not true then it happens to me. Yeah, I was about to order it on Amazon but then I remembered I had funds. Anyways, I still have my esim so it’s not urgent at all! Thanks!

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kicks 

Unfortunately it is normal to not receive any order confirmation or tracking number when ordering a SIM card directly from PM.

This is why many of us in the community suggest getting one off of Amazon or from a local telus corporate store as it can take up to 3 Weeks sometimes before receiving the SIM card. Fingers crossed it arrives quickly for you! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yup, it's normal @Kicks 

SIM card purchases happen, we wait, and in 10-15 days hope to receive it. (though some wait 3-4 weeks...)

If one requires one sooner, try a corporate TELUS or Koodo branded location.  Call ahead and see if they have any in stock.

Need Help? Let's chat.