cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of new plan

Breanna_103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did a subscription change to the 39$ plan (20GB). Once I clicked on confirm for next renewal, everything went blank, now I don’t know if it went through or not. 

Appreciate if someone could confirm

13 REPLIES 13

Breanna_103

Thanks - sent CS Agent a message

@Breanna_103  That’s strange , my guess if you cannot see the plan it’s because it is in fact scheduled for change in next renewal even thou it’s not showing in your account you can ask support to verify it for you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Breanna_103

Wish it did, I added screenshots above of what it looks like

Breanna_103

No options to do any of that ☹️, I’m at a loss

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Breanna_103 You can log out and log in again. check the Subcription and addon section, It will show something like the below pic.

plamchange.JPG

Can you re pick 20GB for $39 plan for next renewal or have n option to cancel upcoming plan change 

Breanna_103

Same thing happens on 2 phones & laptop, just churns on loading screen. I’ve attached a few screenshots to the post

Breanna_103

IMG_5497.png

This is what I get and when I click change subscription, it just churns on loading as in the pic I loaded 10-12mins ago.

I’ve tried 2 phones, incognito, a laptop…..it’s obviously something with my account 

@Breanna_103  Sign into my account check subscription add on tab and it should look like this 

Handy1_0-1684954913542.png

Breanna_103

Meant to say as well, subscription change on next renewal date

Breanna_103

IMG_5496.png

 this is what is happening, I can’t see any plans or if mine went through, incognito same issue

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Breanna_103  Or you can refresh page with the little spinner thing like this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1684953623042.png

For most up to date account info

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Breanna_103 , it is best to use access the online account using incognito mode on the browser.  Please login again using incognito mode and see if plan change you put in place is set up properly.  Repeat the steps if not.  

Need Help? Let's chat.