cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm for full access

Anthony94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am recieving this prompt 

"We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to
phone number. We will need you to confirm this number."
The number being reffered to is innactive and so i cannot use the new sim card i have paid for as well as the phone plan i have paid for. I require some help removing this unnecessary step please.
9 REPLIES 9

AndyDangers

I restarted my phone after reading this and problem solved. A string of previous confirmation texts came streaming in and I was able to get fully up and running. Thanks!

D_vd

Thanks, that helped!  I put my old sim back in and was able get the text messages that way.  Logged in on the computer and on my phone app.  However, with the PM sim card back in, I cannot text nor phone.  

Sigh, will go back to checking the board for answers.

ericmckinley

Just had the same problem.

New plan, existing number that im migrating From Fido. using iphone 12mini if it helps.

was never getting the activation code sent to number and didnt have option to send to email.

what ended up working was i went to settings=>cellular and turned off the sim associated with public mobile and turned on SIM associated with old provider (fido in this case). all the text messages came in. 

ask to resend it, got it right away and voila, was able to finalize activation in the PM app.

D_vd

I am receiving the same message as well.  I had asked for my old number, gave it some time, but I'm not sure PM was able to grab it from Telus before the account closed.  Looks like they are trying to send the SMS to that previous number, but that number does not appear to be attached to this phone (in my contacts, I don't have a number listed for myself anymore).   Not sure how to get a different number? 

Tried the above suggestions: restarting the phone, tried putting in wrong codes (no new prompt to email it unfortunately), not sure what to do next.  Paid for the plan, unable to use it for a week already, this is getting super annoying.

@Krismystery  Awesome . Happy to hear it . And welcome to public mobile 🙂

Krismystery

I was having the same issue as the above poster. I tried resend multiple times, probably 10 or more and never received the email option. I was about to send a ticket when i figured, before i do, i'll restart my phone. Et voila!!! Received every text they had sent me... put in the last number and i'm up and running.

Brenda14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am receiving the same message. Can't access account either

Meow
Mayor / Maire

WHEN are you receiving such message? What exactly do you do with your phone/account?

I Never got similar?????

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anthony94  Hit resend couple time or put in wrong code . You should get option to send to email instead . If you still have issues please

message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.